As aspecialised, experienced and certified rope access technicians -members of IRATA and OTDL (Organisation of Rope Access Technicians), having appropriate construction experience – the so-called industrial alpinists – we realise orders determined as “particularly hazardous works”. Height, complicated tasks, big weights and sizes, physical and chemical dangers – this is what we have to face during realisation of most of our activities.
An experienced team, which successfully completed huge amount of realisations – from the small, few-hours ones up to extensive, a few-weeks or even few-months projects, including international ones, can offer the quality, short time, and the highest possible safety level during realisation of orders.
We perform all orders related to work at a height and much more. We offer, among others:
- cleaning glass surfaces, façades, shop windows, roofs, ceilings, constructions, stone setts
- machine cleaning of floors
- assembly operations – steel constructions, sheet flashings, banners and other marketing materials – including the design and production
- anti-corrosion and painting works, wet blasting services – production halls, residential buildings, bridges, towers, churches
- repairs of industrial chimneys – hydro scaling, patching up cavities, joint filling, painting
- welding at a height
- disassembling, dismantling – steel constructions, industrial chimneys, wind power plants, and other objects
On our part, we provide professional service on the object committed to us. We realise, that it is our engagement and full discretion, which give meaning to our work and allow us to fully satisfy the needs of our customers.
We realise our order comprehensively. We realise works entrusted to us accurately and reliably, with the use high-tech equipment and cleaning agents having all appropriate approvals.